Let's play! The Tot-Spot is open and ready to provide fun, safe childcare for only $1 per hour per child. Let us take care of your children, giving you the freedom to take a fitness class located at the Recreation Center, visit the fit room, go for a swim, or simply enjoy a nice soak in the hot tub. Select fitness classes and tiny programs at the Admin Gym do offer Tot-Spot at Admin West. See the current Line-Up for the schedule.
|Fall Hours (begin August 21)|
Tot-Spot Rules, Policies, & Procedures:
• Tot-Spot is available for a maximum of 2 hours per day per child.
• Parent or guardian must remain in the Meeker Recreation Center at all times while their child is in Tot-Spot.
• No snacks allowed. Only water in a sealed cup and pre-made baby bottles are allowed.
• Tot-Spot staff will not change diapers. Toilet trained children will be taken to the restroom. Parents/guardians are highly encouraged to ensure their children have a fresh diaper or have just used the restroom prior to drop off at the Tot-Spot.
• Space is limited; children will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
• Prior to first time use, a parent/guardian must sign the Tot-Spot Policies & Procedures and complete a Child Information Form from Guest Services.